I’ve been so messy lately and the whole Covid situation in combination with summer holiday didn’t do my daily rhythm any good. So I thought it’d be a good idea to get back into some old habits, like keeping up my monthly bucketlist! This helps me to see things more clearly and get my priorities straight.
Check out my bucketlist for September:
– Practice piano
– Write my own songs
– Eat clean
– Finish the book: To be taught if fortunate
– Write poetry
– Start this school year motivated and organized
– Work out a few times a week
– Keep my room clean and tidy
– Celebrate my cousins wedding
– Finish my illustrations
– Try mindfulness
– Go outside and get some fresh air everyday
Maybe your summer holiday is over and your job or school starts again. This can be overwhelming sometimes. Making a list like this one can be really helpful! You might want to give it a try.