I found this Bookish Tag and really liked it! I started filling in my own answers in my head, while reading it. So, I thought it’d be fun to do this tag as well!
#1 What are your top three book pet hates?
1. Different sizes for books from the same series.
2. When the main character is on the cover/ a book describes what the main character looks like. This way there isn’t room for my own imagination.
3. When I really like a male-character, but he turns out to be gay.
#2 Describe your perfect reading spot
In my bed under my blankets.
#3 Tell us three bookish confessions
1. I haven’t read many classics.
2. I avoid books during their most popular/ successful moments. (For some reason I don’t feel original when reading “hyped” books.)
3. I’m quite jealous of people who’ve released their own poetry bundles.
#4 When was the time you cried because of a book?
Last time… hmmm that’s a hard one. I think it was when reading The Princess Saves Herself In This One. I found a poem that touched me deeply, due to personal circumstances.
#5 How many books are on your bedside table?
The complete tales and poems of Winnie the Pooh.
#6 What’s your favorite snack whilst your reading?
Coffee, the answer is and will always be coffee!
#7 Name three books you’d recommend to everyone
Dang, this is a hard one! I think I’ll go for these:
1. The Girl With All The Gifts
3. 14000 Things To Be Happy About
#8 Show us a picture of your favorite shelf on your bookcase
I don’t have a favorite shelf, because I’m never truly satisfied with how my bookcase looks.
To me, my most valued books are the poetry bundles I own.
#9 Write how much books mean to you in three words:
Inspiration and escape.
#10 What’s your biggest reading secret?
Oh that’s a hard one… Do I even have a reading secret?
Perhaps my reading secret is that I still sometimes read children’s books and I quite still enjoy them!
I found the tag on this lovely blog: https://thebookwormchronicles22.wordpress.com
If you like this tag, please use it! I’m curious to what your answers will be ♡
I recently read Chocolat. I loved it! Thanks for posting this – I may borrow it from you.